Warehousing and warehouse management are a part of a logistics management system. Although warehousing is viewed by some as simply a place to store finished goods, inbound functions that prepare items for storage and outbound functions that consolidate, pack and ship orders; warehousing provides important economic and service benefits to both business and its customers
Zeon has a storage area of over 100000 sq. ft. which includes:
- Raw material storage
- Packing material storage
- Finished goods storage
- General store
- Temperature controlled storage
Zeon has a world-class warehouse management system. The following are the highlights of our extensive warehouse facility:
- LAF class 100 for dispensing.
- Separate sampling booth for miners & bulk materials.
- Raw Material store area segregated as per temperature requirement.
- The entire store is maintained as per GMP requirement.
- Inventory is kept as per locater system.
- Approximately 1000 to 1200 tons inventory of raw material is handled at a time.
- Two lifts for material movement with support of additional two conveyors for dispensing/unloading.
- Educated and trained staff.
- System control for expired and advance pre alert for near to expiry material.
- One click warehouse report generation.